Streamlight Sidewinder Black Friday Now DealRegular price $112.52 Sale price $70.99 Save $41.53
Shipping calculated at checkout.
High-Impact, Weather Resistant Military Light with Angle Head
Introducing hands-free task lighting with various color LEDs operable at varying outputs and runtimes. The flashlight features a 185˚ tilting head and belt/web clip to allow the ideal positioning of the light onto the work area.
- Available in the following models and light configurations:
Military Model – White/Red/IR-IFF/Blue LEDs
- Team Soldier Certified Gear (Military Model)
- White LED - impervious to shock with 50,000 hour lifetime.
5mm IR LED – 880 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,000 hour lifetime
5mm Red LED – 630 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,000 hour lifetime
5mm Blue LED – 470 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,000 hour lifetime
5mm Green LED – 527 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,000 hour lifetime
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating. Gasket-sealed.
- Two (2) "AA " size alkaline cells provide fast replacement with readily available batteries. Lithium "AA " cells allow extended operation in extreme temperature environments (-40F to 150F). Tactile battery polarity indication on body facilitates battery replacement in the dark. Battery compartment cap tethered to prevent loss of cap.
- IPX7-rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes. O-ring and gasket-sealed openings for waterproof operation. Meets MIL-STD-810F, Method 512.4.
- 3 meter multiple orientation impact resistance tested.
- Tactile indicator on rotary knob for IR LED position. (Green LED position for Sportsman model.)
- Push-button switch enables/disables selected illumination source. Double-click of push-button initiates high output strobe of the selected illumination source.
- Military and Aviation models power on at low output and progress to the highest output in 4 discrete steps. Sportsman model powers on at high output and steps down to low.
- Pull-to-turn locking rotary selector knob prevents accidental mode changes and allows selection of 4 illumination sources.
- Cord attachment holes provided in battery compartment cover capable of supporting 25 lb of load.
- Durable Belt/Clothing clip with integral helmet mount features. Attachment screw withstands 30-inch pounds average torque without failure or stripping
- L x W x D: 2.34" x 1.08" x 4.65" (5.94 x 2.74 x 11.81 cm)
- Weight: Lithium – 4.38 oz (124 g); Alkaline – 5.02 oz (142 g)
- Available in Coyote Tan
- Alkaline batteries included with purchase.
- High-impact, super-tough, nylon cases offer exceptional durability and weather resistance.
- Assembled in USA